Career Level Manager
My client is searching for a Wills & Estates Solicitor to join their Pudsey, West Yorkshire offices.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time qualified solicitor to join my clients well-established law firm based on the outskirts of Leeds in Pudsey. My client are particularly interested in applications from confident self-starters who are not afraid to hit the ground running.
With a longstanding and loyal client base, the private client team cover the broad remit of matters including Wills, Trusts, Probate, Court of Protection matters and Powers of Attorney. The appointed candidate will have experience in a broad range of elderly client work including Wills, Trusts, Administration of Estates, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters.
• The role will involve the ability to handle a broad range of Private Client work, specifically with knowledge and experience in matters relating to older and vulnerable clients, particularly in connection with the management of their financial affairs, as well as the preparation of Wills and Trusts for all types of clients.
• My client are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Solicitor to join us and help drive the Elderly Client department forward. You will be joining a highly respected team offering excellent quality work and a rewarding career.
• Successful candidates will have 1 to 6 years PQE experience in handling a full and varied caseload of elderly client matters, be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and have an empathetic manner. They will also be expected to play a key role in developing and building the elderly client offerings through networking and business development.
• Salary is negotiable according to experience
• Life insurance
• Pension plan with company contributions
• 23 days holiday each year
• Potential for flexible/agile working
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Trainee Legal Records Assistant £GOOD++- Bristol
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Bristol, City of Bristol