LinkedIn Career Tips have been put together to help anyone:
- Looking for new employment
- Considering a climb up the career ladder
- Wanting to develop new skills in order to progress
- Better LinkedIn Profile
- Better Networking
5 Reason’s You Aren’t Getting Approached for Jobs on LinkedIn
Image Credit: Pixabay
1️⃣ Use the Right Headline
- Try and use as many of the characters as possible.
- Use keywords relevant to your skills and experience.
2️⃣ List All your Previous Roles
It can sometimes be tempting to leave out roles but your profile will perform better as the LinkedIn Algorithm responds better to listing all your previous roles.
3️⃣ You Need to Be Active
- This means engaging regularly with others.
- Like and Comment on posts
- Build up your network through increased engagement, meaning you’ll get more connections.
4️⃣ Recruiters Are Confused By What You Do or What You Want?
A generic job title, like General Manager, doesn’t tell you much about that particular role being carried out.
5️⃣ Use the Right Keywords
- Helps your profile to appear more relevant.
- Easier for recruiters to find you.
- Using words and phrases to optimize your LinkedIn profile is essential for your brand.
- The Effective use of Keywords means highly relevant and highly-ranked profiles.
LinkedIn Career Tips
How to Actually Standout On the LinkedIn Platform?
– 5 Solid Tips
This excellent article discusses in some depth the following areas:
- LinkedIn Content Creation
- LinkedIn Content Comments
- LinkedIn DM Exchanges
- LinkedIn Profile (Personal Branding)
- Generosity of LinkedIn Spirit
By Mathew Warboys: Voted Top 40 CEO in the World on LinkedIn 🍩 LinkedIn Content Management @ LinkedIn 4 $uccess 🏆